Thursday 30 July 2009

A talented girl with a lot of opportunities


My dad Mark gave me the task to do something on the rear wall, at his new mobility shop (see page 11). After looking at various pictures I printed this one off the internet. It took many nights and weekends to get to this stage. I have still not quite finished.
My dad lost his granddad not long before I started sketching this picture and I have included him in the second character from the right. My mum and dad spend many nights with the blinds down just looking at the picture and they show it to everybody who comes into the shop.”

Jordanne is now eighteen years old, she works part time in Iceland, starting a new business venture in the evenings but this is still on trial. She also attends Filton College full time doing art and design hoping to progress into the world of architecture and design.  

No comments: